C O N Q U E R O R S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C O N Q U E R O R S

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Gnome Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skiromagi

70 Gnome Mage Empty
PostSubject: 70 Gnome Mage   70 Gnome Mage Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 12:36 am

1. Tell us your name, your age, place you live, occupation. Feel free to write a paragraph to introduce yourself to the guild: my name is Rickard, im 16years old and I live in Sweden, currently occupied with school but I play around 3hours a day, more if raid.

2. Your in-game race, class, level and /played of the character your applying with. The amount of /played on other characters you have or had.
Gnome Mage 70, 23days played.

3. Previous guilds and reasons for your departure, please don’t hold anything back.
Insomniá, we ha gruul on farm when our guild leader and 2 classleaders quitted wow and therefore the guild dispanded.

4. What are your daily playtimes (Be specific, i.e Monday: 15.00-23.30)? How late can you, and are you willing, to stay?
Do you have a stable connection?, we realize dc's happen sometimes, but too many wont be in your favor. I usually play around 3hours a day, and like 5/6 hours on weekends, I can play more if im needed in a raid, I can stay up as late at night as I want, or the guild needs,

5. Your Trade skills and if you have any rare recipe. (i.e reputation gained patterns/recipes etc.)
356 tailoring, no rare patterns.

6. Are you willing to use the forums on a daily basis?, signing up AND informing us by the forums in the case you cannot be at a raid is a requirement.
We use Voice Chat, you should at least be willing to use it to listen, but preferablty be able to speak aswell.
Sure, ill check the forum on a daily basis, and I can listen to the voice chat though I dont have a mic

7. What is your experience of WoW endgame pre and post TBC?
Pre TBC: full ZG,MC and AQ20
TBC: Full kara, full gruul

8. Show us your equipment. An Armory link. The quality of your current gear will not decide your application but it shows us what we can expect from you based on your choices. Please mention if you have noteworthy resistance gear for TBC encounters. Please use an Alakhazam or CT profile link if you are not usually wearing your PVE gear.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ragnaros&n=Skiromagi

9. What do you consider your role in end game, or what job do you prefer if your class can fulfill several tasks?
Well as a Mage I can do some CC, and offcourse DPS and ill also supply the raid with buffs/water/food

10. Who, if anyone, do you know in CONQUERORS?

Evenvs
11. Why do you want to join CONQUERORS? What are your goals in the game? What’s your definition of a “good” guild, and how close do we come?

I need a effective guild that raids regulary therefore I want to join CONQUERORS, and I also want to raid with my friend Evenvs, a good guild is a guild that have fun together and enjoy each others company, im not sure but this guild seems like a nice guild.

12. What can we gain by accepting you into our guild? What are your strengths and weaknesses?
My strenght is probably my motivation.
My weakness is prabably lack of gear.
Back to top Go down

70 Gnome Mage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
C O N Q U E R O R S :: Aplications-
Jump to: