C O N Q U E R O R S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C O N Q U E R O R S

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue wanna join guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
levendo

Rogue wanna join guild Empty
PostSubject: Rogue wanna join guild   Rogue wanna join guild Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 5:39 pm

1. Tell us your name, your age, place you live, occupation. Feel free to write a paragraph to introduce yourself to the guild. My name is Daniel live in norway.. im very aktiv , im online 4-5hours every day.

2. Your in-game race, class, level and /played of the character your applying with. The amount of /played on other characters you have or had. Night Elf Rogue, lvl 70 combat spec. /played is 56days and 14hours

3. Previous guilds and reasons for your departure, please don’t hold anything back.

Envy:I leave becose members in the guild was leaveing.
Last Generation:becose that was raiding only 1 time in the weak.

4. What are your daily playtimes (Be specific, i.e Monday: 15.00-23.30)? How late can you, and are you willing, to stay? 17.00-23.30
Do you have a stable connection?, we realize dc's happen sometimes, but too many wont be in your favor.no i dont have

5. Your Trade skills and if you have any rare recipe. (i.e reputation gained patterns/recipes etc.)noen

6. Are you willing to use the forums on a daily basis?, signing up AND informing us by the forums in the case you cannot be at a raid is a requirement.
We use Voice Chat, you should at least be willing to use it to listen, but preferablty be able to speak aswell. i will

7. What is your experience of WoW endgame pre and post TBC?

PRE: MC.ZG,AQ20
TBC: Kara

8. Show us your equipment. An Armory link. The quality of your current gear will not decide your application but it shows us what we can expect from you based on your choices. Please mention if you have noteworthy resistance gear for TBC encounters. Please use an Alakhazam or CT profile link if you are not usually wearing your PVE gear.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ragnaros&n=levendo

9. What do you consider your role in end game, or what job do you prefer if your class can fulfill several tasks?
IWell as a rogue I can Kick, and offcourse DPS and ill also supply the raid with Pots to dpses.

10. Who, if anyone, do you know in CONQUERORS? Evenvs

11. Why do you want to join CONQUERORS? What are your goals in the game? What’s your definition of a “good” guild, and how close do we come?

I need a effective guild that raids regulary therefore I want to join CONQUERORS, and I also want to raid with Evenvs and the other in the guild.

12. What can we gain by accepting you into our guild? What are your strengths and weaknesses?
i will join in raid and groups to heroics if some1 need me,and im not that guy that come 30min after raid start im like 30min or more before raid starts..
i dont think i have any weaknessen
Back to top Go down

Rogue wanna join guild
Page 1 of 1