C O N Q U E R O R S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C O N Q U E R O R S

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue-Flugeleendje

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flugeleendje

Rogue-Flugeleendje Empty
PostSubject: Rogue-Flugeleendje   Rogue-Flugeleendje Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:14 am

Do you have a stable connection?, we realize dc's happen sometimes, but too many wont be in your favor.

Sunday - Thursday : 17:30 - 0:00 at raids
Friday - Saturday : all day and night at raids

I got stable connection, nver get dc's

5. Your Trade skills and if you have any rare recipe. (i.e reputation gained patterns/recipes etc.)

Im 260 enchanter so not rly high skilled proffs

6. Are you willing to use the forums on a daily basis?, signing up AND informing us by the forums in the case you cannot be at a raid is a requirement.
We use Voice Chat, you should at least be willing to use it to listen, but preferablty be able to speak aswell.

Ofcourse i do, got microphone and i will inform u as soon as possible if i cant come raiding,

7. What is your experience of WoW endgame pre and post TBC?

Ony, MC, World bosses (dragons), Kara, Gruul

8. Show us your equipment. An Armory link. The quality of your current gear will not decide your application but it shows us what we can expect from you based on your choices. Please mention if you have noteworthy resistance gear for TBC encounters. Please use an Alakhazam or CT profile link if you are not usually wearing your PVE gear.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ragnaros&n=Flugeleendje
(i will get better weapon(s) with start of season 3)

9. What do you consider your role in end game, or what job do you prefer if your class can fulfill several tasks?

I am a good dps, cant CC at kara Sad so just pwn dmg meter without getting agro, skilled in that

10. Who, if anyone, do you know in CONQUERORS?

Melanine

11. Why do you want to join CONQUERORS? What are your goals in the game? What’s your definition of a “good” guild, and how close do we come?

I want a stable active guild who is skilled in kara and gruul. Want nice guildmates, and i played with some of the members, and they seemed nice.
CONQUERORS seems to me the best kara/gruul/ssc guild of the server. Would be an honor to play with you.

12. What can we gain by accepting you into our guild? What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Like i said at the role in end game question, i am good in getting high dmg without getting agro (love ktm) and i am a good teamplayer
Back to top Go down

Rogue-Flugeleendje
Page 1 of 1